A naturalized Ukrainian is No. 1 in "Miss Japan," and Japan's response to Japan is highly controversial

A naturalized Ukrainian is No. 1 in "Miss Japan," and Japan'…

rhawst 0 519 01.23 16:33
Sinocarolina Social Media[Reporter Park clapped for the news] A naturalized Japanese citizen from Ukraine said, "Miss"Japan's first prize has been won, and the debate continues."56th Miss Japan Contest 2024"Ukraine returned to Japan as a naturalized citizen while being held in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan on January 22The native Sinocarolina won the Grand Prix among thousands of participants. Karolina won the electionIt's like a dream in tears. There's a wall of race. Living as a JapaneseThere were some things that he didn't accept, but he was recognized as a JapaneseI think so. Full of thanks. I won't judge people by their appearance in the futureHe expressed his acceptance speech that he wanted to contribute to the creation of society.Japanese media on the 22ndAccording to Tokyo Sports, Karolina was born in Ukraine but has lived in Japan since the age of five, and in Japan in 2023acquired nationality. I didn't have to naturalize because I had a permanent residency, but I think I'm JapaneseI felt a sense of incompatibility that it was Ukraine. If you have permanent residency, you don't have the right to vote. JapanHe stated the reason for naturalization in order to gain the right to vote as a citizen.having come across thisJapanese netizens said, "As long as you have Japanese nationality, race doesn't matter," and athletes are foreignersThere is no reason to accept people from the country because it is a beauty contest."But some sayThe name of a naturalized Ukrainian being elected first is 'Miss Japan' contestA Western-looking woman becomes a grand prix, so the meaning of her country's representative is insufficient, JapanIt doesn't fit the purpose of the competition to select unique beautyI feel like I chose it based on political intentions by placing importance on it. If it's a representative of Japan, AsiansI hope you show your strengths have a back reaction. MeanwhileThe Miss Japan Contest evaluates "heart and healthy beauty suitable for Japanese women."As a contest, it has produced celebrities such as actors, artists, film directors, and politicians. (Picture = Shino)Carolina Social Media)

Comments

Service
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info

국민은행 293201-04-244391
예금주 (주)위드플러스
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand